We all know how being outdoors is great for health and mental well-being.
Some outside activities don’t require anything special. You can take a walk in the park or the nearby forest without any particular equipment, and to play outside, often the only thing you need is a ball.
Other activities, on the hand, require certain types of equipment, gadgets, tools or special clothing. These range from simply a pair of binoculars if you want to do birding, to lots of specialized ropes, shoes, ice-axes etc if you are going mountaneering.
Making the right choice of product to buy for your outdoor endeavors is often challenging. There are lots of options nowadays, many competing brands, varying user reviews and so on, which all can easily overwhelm a person new to the topic.
For this reason, we have created a website that will help outdoor enthusiasts find the right items and products for their chosen pastime, for a reasonable price. We provide detailed reviews and general informational articles on many different types of outdoors products.
- Buying a Rangefinder Spotting Scope - What Are Your OptionsWe go through the actual options you have when trying to buy a spotting scope with a rangefinder - there are several solutions to the issue. Read this guide before jumping to any conclusions.
- How to Buy the Best Binoculars for Use With One Eye OnlyRead our guide and reviews to get yourself the best one-eye binos for your purposes and your budget. We review the options available and discuss some of the top products on the market today.
- Alpen Optics Binoculars Reviewed + Buying GuideAlpen Optics makes some very nice optics for all purposes - we review their main binoculars models and offer a guide to buying the best bino for your needs.
- Review of Steiner's Military/Marine 8X30 BinocularsSteiner's optics are world-renowned, but of course, not all binoculars are created equal. We review the popular Military-Marine 8x30 model by Steiner and investigate its features, strengths and weaknesses.
- Wingspan Optics Spectator 8X32 Binoculars ReviewIn this article, we take a good look at the Spectator binos from Wingspan, and look at their features, pros and cons, plus some alternative products to consider.
- Review of Maven B1 Binoculars SeriesB1 is one of the most general-purpose binocular models from Maven. Let's have a look at the features and different aspects of this series.
- A Review of the Amazing Kowa TSN-880 Series Spotting ScopesBefore spending a huge amount of money on new optics, read our review of the TSN-883 and TSN-884 spotting scopes from Kowa. How good are they? Are they worth the money? Are there alternatives?
- Best Binoculars under $200: Review and Buying GuideIf your bino budget is limited to $200, you'll need to make some smart decisions to get the best deal for the money. We look in depth at the most important stuff to consider and show you which exact products best fit the bill.
- A Review of the Ventana Spotting Scope Series from Leupold How well does the Ventana series of spotting scopes from Leupold perform? Is it worth the money? In this review we have a good look at this mid-tier spotter from the world-renowned optics brand.
- A Full Guide to Picking the Best Hunting Spotting ScopeYour spotting scope can make or break your hunting trip - it's crucial you understand what you're buying. We make it easy to choose the best tool for the job and your budget and review several top models to consider.
- A Review of the Top Night Vision Binoculars on the MarketThe market for night vision binos is complex and confusing. This article will help you take the confusion out of the equation and find the best product for your particular needs.
- Overview of the Leupold Gold Ring Spotting Scope SeriesWe review one of the most spectacular series of spotting scopes out there - the Gold Ring by Leupold - in detail, including the numerous models available under the series. Read to find out more.
- 7 Tips for Choosing Good Safari BinocularsHow do you go about picking the right binoculars for your wildlife adventure? Read our tips to make the best choice.
- In-depth Vortex Diamondback Spotting Scope Review as of 2018In this review we take a good look at the Vortex Diamondback series of spotting scopes - a true workhorse with its set of advantages and deficiencies. Read to gain more insight before buying.
- Sports Binoculars: Full Guide and Reviews (2018)Get the best of both worlds: the thrill of watching a live game and the close-up detail you'd get on TV - by getting yourself a pair of binoculars for watching sports. In this guide we review everything you need to know and show you the best products on the market.
- A Review of Kowa TSN-770 Series Spotting Scopes for 2018The Kowa TSN-770 series is one of the most versatile spotting scope series for birders, hunters and range shooters. We look at what makes these scopes so good and what the buyer should be aware of.
- Picking the Best Spotting Scope for Birding, What You Need to Know (2018)Making the right choice about your new spotting scope will have a tremendous impact on your birding experience. Let's see what you should know about spotting scopes before spending your cash.
- Review of Kowa TSN-553 and TSN-554 Spotting ScopesIf you're looking for a really mighty spotter scope that is also really small, then these are some serious contenders for your attentions. Read this review article to find out more.
- Leupold Mark 4 Spotting Scope Review for People Who Know What They're Doing, 2018A detailed review of the Mark 4 spotting scope line-up from Leupold. We look at the whole series, plus at the different variations they come in.
- A Detailed Review of the Best Binoculars under 100 USDLet's see how to select binos when you're on a small budget and review some of the top picks for your money. You can get a fairly good binocular under $100 nowadays and this article tells you everything you need to know.